Thursday, August 30, 2012

Snoopy's Rock Band

I was excited to see the Snoopy's Band available in the new 1.7 Street Fair update, but luckily I read up a bit before I made the 3 million coin purchase! As detailed on the My Street Fair website, when you purchase the Snoopy's "Band" you are actually only getting the stage. Each of Snoopy's five instrument playing siblings have to be purchased separately at 25 Snoopy Dollars apiece.  Despite not having enough Snoopy Dollars to allocate for the band right now, I will still buy the stage for two reasons:

  1. You do get a decent amount of coins and XP for just having the stage; at level 29 it's 24,150 coins and 14,400XP every four hours.
  2. This is one of the variable price items that will continue to go up in price as you level up. Just going from levels 28 to 29 today will cost me an extra 225,000 coins for the stage.

 Rock on!

4 comments:

  1. If only I knew this earlier.... I wouldnt have bought the stupid stage

    ReplyDelete
  2. They should make it clear to customers that when you buy the stage you don't get the band members and will have to spend SDs for each one. In the animation for the stage it shows the whole band on there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to purchase two other band members but I can't locate where to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purchasing new band members has been frustrating. Instead of listing them in the regular menu, you have to wait for them in a daily sale. I have only seen one offered in the past month or so.

    ReplyDelete